The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, November 11, 2006

Out of this world...

OK, this was so intensely thrilling to me, that I had to share (even though I should be getting ready for the game...)... There is an enormous storm near the south pole of Saturn. This storm is approximately 2000 miles wide, about 2/3 the diameter of the planet Earth. It looks like a gigantic hurricane. In fact, it was said that if it were measured on the Saffir-Simpson scale, it would register as a category 15!!! Whew! That got my juices flowing this morning. Here's a link to a video about it... I hope it works. This is incredible.Video Link Anyone out there interested in a storm chasing experience that's out of this world??? lol...

Aside from that, when I turned on the PC, I had a message that there were tornadoes out west, or at least tornado watches... That would have been nice to watch on GR. Unfortunately, I was out with my friend from San Antonio... FL having Mexican food (why does everyone always want Mexican???) I can't believe I missed tornadoes for Mexican... Thanks for the alert though, GK.

Anyway, I do need to get ready for the game... I have brushed my teeth, but that's about it...

Have a fantastic Saturday!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...