The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Here it comes

Looks like a good one coming our way. Prospects of a severe weather system headed right for us. Saturday appears to be the day. I am looking forward to it. I think I will need the break from the party planning at that point. I deserve to be able to chase that storm.

Darling daughter has a new hamster. He/she is about 2 weeks old and seems to keep better hours than the previous rodent. This one is active during day time hours, which is good because he/she loves to run in the wheel, which we didn't realize squeaks with excessive use (explaining why Cinnamon was obese). Fabulous, a squeaky wheel. He/she is a cute little thing, that darling daughter has named Brownie. Best part is that Brownie seems to be ok with being handled by darling daughter and is already eating from our hands.

I took this while traveling up the interstate this past weekend... The vehicle was moving, and I was shooting across hubby. I was surprised by the amount of clarity given the speed (not crystal clear, but...), which of course was under the posted limits... (snicker...) I thought it was nice that the sky cleared some in time for the sunset. It had been raining all day until that point, which made the trip much easier. I never did get a good view of the sunset though because of all the trees on the side of the road.

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...