The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So much to do in so little time...

Another pic from my detour...

Well, today is going to be rough... I will hopefully get an opportunity to breath, but I'm not counting on it. It all starts for me in the early afternoon... the United Way put me on an allocation committee, so I have to go to two agencies and evaluate thier need for requested funding... sounds like a powerful role... I got put on the committee for agencies that I think highly of, so I hope that I won't be disappointed when I see some of the behind the scenes stuff... Then, I will leave that and head for a Christmas concert at an ice cream parlor... now, that's not an association that I have ever made before, but whatever, Christmas and ice cream... if they say so. Ta da, it's the traditional Christmas milkshake... whatever! Then, I have to pull darling daughter from that and rush to a Christmas Party with her team. What a hectic day! I still have so many presents to wrap and crafts to make and ugh...

Now, this is what's on the minds of the NWS:
WILL THE GULF LOW DEVELOP OR WON`T IT? THAT`S THE BIG QUESTION AS FAR AS THE FIRST COUPLE OF PERIODS OF THE LONG TERM PERIOD GO. Lots of ambiguity and uncertainty in the forecast discussion. It doesn't seem like anything will happen though. SDS season is truly upon us. We are in a lull until the break of spring. What a terrible, terrible thing!

In light of that, I guess the only thing to do is prepare... work on getting set up with my equipment for Spring... make a plan for the things I will need to start with and then look into other things I will want down the line as money rolls in and Christmas recovery occurs.

Gotta go. A lot to do in a little bit of time.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...