The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Sun rises, and the Sun sets...

You know what really helped me this morning? Instead of picking out a CD from my collection to listen to, I let the radio play it's Christmas songs, and wouldn't you know it, I found a piece of the Christmas Spirit that I've been missing. It was nice to hear those beautiful songs and sing along... Come Lord Jesus...

I spent the better part of last night frantically wrapping "out-of-town" gifts to prepare them for mailing. I also had to prepare cards and pictures for mailing at the same time. My living room looked like the North Pole exploded all over it, Chrtistmas paper, tissue, bags, bows, ribbons, labels...

The weather today is yuck. It's dreary; however, it is not cold. It is not raining, but it is forecast with a slight chance of showers. The weekend looks like it will bring some beautiful weather... I might be able to chase the sun again. Only time will tell. Words like "mostly clear" and "mostly sunny" paint the forecast, so I might be able to catch an even better sunset. I took some pics yesterday from outside my office, still working on composition. If someone would just move the cell phone tower, I would be a happy camper...

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...