The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Brr...

The only good thing about a cold front is the weather that preceeds it, so I'm not too fond of this part. It's not actually too bad outside, but it is below 50 degrees outside, which is just unthinkable. I am once again hiding in my office blogging... sweet escape...

SPC has taken severe language out of the forecast... great! All my hopes for this week are destroyed... Oh well, there will be another someday, right??? Absolutely. I can be patient.

I'm about to go to lunch with the in-laws, and then they will be voyaging back home... I will probably update more after they have left with pictures.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...