The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, January 05, 2007

Disappointing

I know better than to get my hopes up... it's the storm chasers curse. I hope to some day see a chasable storm. I hope to see a meso and an awesome light show and hail and a tornado. I don't feel like that's asking too much, but it's what I want, and since I want it, I don't seem to be able to get it... maybe some reverse psychology is in order... I want sunny skies and no clouds... no moisture, no instability, no severe weather... really...(cough, cough). ...sigh

Today has been a disappointing day. I am having trouble holding tight to the whole PATIENCE concept. Every time I get all geared up, nothing happens. It could be the perfect scenario, and it just doesn't pan out. It fizzles out. It hits all around, just not here... It has happened so many times now that I am beginning to question whether or not it will ever happen. I know it will... I'm just frustrated... grumble.

A very disappointed,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...