The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, January 12, 2007

No computer... what?!

Yesterday was a high praise day, ITBS scores came in for the Mini-Dew, well above average on everything, even performing at a 9th grade level on capitalization, impressive, huh? She also brought home her report card, honor roll with distinction. Also, at the Relay, I was told that I was sought after as a committee member, well before I even knew that they knew who I was... That all makes for one gleaming Dewdrop.

Today was interesting, major electrical problems, the power company had to cut the power for the electrician to work on the problem, and that means that there was no computer... oh, the horror. So my mojo is way off today on my blogging and everything.

...Unfortunately, there is no weather on the horizon to speak of. We might get some rain out of this trough coming across... but nothing severe, and it has become a might... with practice scheduled for Tuesday evening, I expect some rain at that time... cause that's the way it always is. We had a foggy morning this morning, and I felt so inspired to take some pictures, but I don't have that kind of time in the mornings. One of these days, I'll have some spare time and stop at the park nearby with a nice little creek running through it, especially with that fog rolling through... very nice. There's also a river in the area that I'd like to shoot. Something needs to relieve me of this SDS...

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...