The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, February 16, 2007

Cold, cold, cold

Cold, cold, cold. I wasn't crazy enough to stay up last night and look for snow flurries overnight. It just wasn't worth it. I was too busy readying my house for a slumber party that I am obviously insane for hosting. I am currently working off of 8 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours, which is hardly enough, and then, as you can imagine, tonight doesn't seem a night conducive for getting caught up on my missed sleep with all those girls. I am expecting some drama, though I am hopeful that my planned activities will minimize it. Everything I have read suggests letting them work out as much of their energy as possible outside... If only we weren't expecting a hard freeze tonight with potential record low temps... ensemble means at 18 degrees... I can't send those kids outside in those temps... Today's weather: SUNNY SKIES WILL BE THE RULE TODAY ACROSS THE REGION...BUT WEAK TO MODERATE COLD ADVECTION WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE DAY AND OFFSET PLENTY OF INSOLATION.

It doesn't look too impressive for the low approaching mid-week. I am not feeling the prospects of severity. It looks like rain with none of the bonuses... probably not a chasable event. One of these days... sigh.

I have a lot to do this morning, and then I'll head out early to take care of some more party details. Debating on whether or not to get helium filled balloons... they can be fun, but...

That's all I've got. Happy Friday! Is it over yet?

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...