The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Too cold for me...

OK, you know it's cold when parents bring a portable heater to a youth sports game, and everyone huddles around it. I was sharing my blanket with another parent. If anyone tries to talk me into another winter season of outdoor sports, please someone stop me from even considering... I woke up this morning, and my weather station told me it was 27 degrees outside... I really do think it's time for me to consider purchasing a real winter coat. Outdoor winter sports are unbearable this year. We actually have another game tonight, but I won't be going to that. I have to collect everyone's money for the Relay.

Current weather... cold. Future weather... cold. Friday night/Saturday morning, we might see some rain, possibly, maybe, but probably not, as a cold front presses through... again. By Sunday night/Monday, we will see a chance of rain as a low pushes in... So bottom line, temps will begin to rise this week, only to be brought back down at the weekend, to be brought back up around Monday and back down again after that... It's like being on a roller coaster, this weather. Fortunately, I like roller coasters. In fact, they happen to be a lot of fun. Hopefully, Punxsutawney Tim didn't see his shadow even though he forecasted he might, because I am so ready for spring and severe weather season. They are currently deciding whether or not to keep us under red flag warning... In honor of that, I think I'll post a fire pic. It might actually warm me up to see fire, thaw my fingers perhaps...

Have a great day!!!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...