The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Show me the rain!!!

Any wild guesses at how much rain I got yesterday...? Come on now, take a stab at it... .5"? 1"? 1.5"? No, maybe it was 2"??? Not quite. I got ZERO inches of rain, not even that millionth of an inch that I sometimes joke about. It rained north of my office and south of my house... I got NADA!

The forecast is the same as yesterday.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP TODAY.
The Eastern zones are expecting POPS moreso than the Central or Western zones, so that's encouraging. In fact, it looks like most of the week spells out that way. So, I might get to see some more of what I saw yesterday... hopefully, this time with a little precipitation... huh?

That's it for me...

L8er,
~Dewdrop

12 comments:

  1. Go Dewvoid, its your birthday..Go Dewvoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the storms you saw forming outside your window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were beautiful, but they rolled on by not dropping a thing on me... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am considering marketing myself for large outdoor events... Hire the Dewvoid, certain to be a rainless event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe if we sent you to Hawaii we'd get a tropical system come drop a foot of rain on us!
    BTW...I love that song...Praise you in this Storm by Casting Crowns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you think... I'll be happy to sacrfice myself by being sent to Hawaii... for the sake of a drenching rain here, of course... ;-)

    I love it too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just go on then...shooo...get outta here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have tickets for me...? My wings won't make it to Hawaii on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I those tickets have something in common with my meteorology degree. No financial backing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see your point... I'm sure that a collection could be taken from people interested in some good rain for the region. I suggest talking to farmers about my curse... it'll be rough, but I think I can accept this Hawaiin Sentence... btw, will you need help getting up that collection.

    As for your weather degree... I am actually considering taking some meteorology classes just for knowledge sake. If I ever get that shot, I will be certain to educate you on everything I learn.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...