The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh good, another ridge

During the return trip from Anna Ruby Falls, I was struck by this beautiful view. It was so breathtaking how the pinks filled in the sky, with the mountains and trees. It was just amazing! I wish I could have gotten a better shot, but when you're shooting the sun, time is of the essence. It doesn't wait on you, and since I wasn't specifically chasing the sun, I was hardly ready. It really is amazingly beautiful up there. I can't wait to go back and capture more waterfalls. That was such a freeing experience.

Locally, we're ridging it. Fabulous ridge filled days. Monotonous dry air. Darn the dry air. Good news when we look ahead to Saturday.

FOR SATURDAY... WE SHOULD HAVE A DISTURBED DAY AS THE DEEPENING TROUGH SENDS A COLD FRONT INTO NORTH FLORIDA BY AFTERNOON.
Well, then... I can be patient... that's rule number 1, right?

Have a lovely day,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...