The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, December 06, 2007

Reward Yourself...

Howdy Dew! (Thanks, so-called "Meso Magnet" Mike for the cute phrase... You know, I am always up for new "Dew-isms".) So, I am driving to work this morning, and I notice, while I am stopped at the traffic light, parked at the gas station is a flash foods truck. No big deal, right? Makes sense that a Flash Foods truck would be parked outside of a Flash Foods. This, however, was no ordinary truck, as you can see, it was plastered with a graphic of lightning. So, of course, in true Dew fashion, I whipped out the camera, zoomed in a bit and shot a pic, as my light turned green. I apologize for the hazy window. I plan to take care of washing my van shortly (including the windshield. Yes, yes, Mike, I'll use Rain-X). I just couldn't pass up the opportunity... You know me...

Aside from that, it was a cool start this morning... downright cold, really, but not freezing, slight breeze kept the wind chill low... I am just glad for the ridge (woah, did I say that? I think this is the only time I have ever been happy about ridging it...) that is keeping us from really dipping down in temps. Everywhere north of here is literally freezing. The "S" word, freezing rain... all over the place north of here. I do not feel the least bit left out. I would love to travel somewhere and take some snow pics though. Nice to visit, wouldn't want to live there. Another cold front is actually passing over now, which should keep temps cooler than climo today, but a warming trend is forecast to arrive over the weekend. Saturday should be a great, even if anti-climactic, weather for hanging lights and decorating the outside for Christmas, expecting temps in the 80's, possible POPS, but unlikely. Warm temps ahead... I can be patient.

That's all I have folks.

Toodle-dew! (I just made that one up. grin)
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. Toodle-dew, Love it!!!

    Talked to my uncle in NY this week, 27 degrees at noon and snow.
    I don't miss that!

    But did is see low 70's for this weekend? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't like the weather, just wait. lol I don't miss it either. 27 at noon?! YUCK!

    Toodle-Dew. Yep, I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...