The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, December 08, 2007

Texas Hold'em... and a Guinea Pig in a Stocking (sort of different from a partridge in a pear tree... but not really)

I have a bunch of stuff to do today, so I will make this brief. There's no weather to speak of anyway, so what does it matter??? I had an exciting night last night, I played in my first Texas Hold'em Poker game. I started strong and then goofed big time on one bet and took a nose dive. I had a great time though, so that's all that counts, right? lol

This morning, I played some with Mini-Dew's giant rodent. I was showing it some attention because apparently giant rodents need attention, and I decided to shoot some pics. Surprised? No, I didn't think so...Yes, the giant rodent is in a stocking... isn't it cute? It was all good until the doggone dog wanted to see what was going on...No animals were harmed in the making of these pics. Crazy animals.

The weather outside is beautiful, by that, I don't mean severe, it's just blue skies, fair weather cumulus in crisp blue skies, plentiful sunshine, 78 degrees outside (yes, you read that right). Perfect outdoor and do something weather, and here I am blogging, so toodles...

~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya! This warm weather is awesome and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little piggy went in stocking, this little piggy sniffed by dog, and this little piggy posed for pictures and cried wee-wee-wee-wee all the way home! Scott gave our guinea pig Kool-aid the other day! He also gets a big salad of fresh greens and carrots everyday (and hay and pellets). The things we do for our rodent friends! Our pig talks a lot but isn't very playful, when we take him out of his cage he just sits there and stares around the room and wont move. We even got him a leash to take him outside and he stays frozen in one spot there too. He likes to exercise as much as I do! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it awesome?! I actually got my bf to make his jeep naked, so we could ride around enjoying the beautiful weather. I am sure that made for a rough ride to work this morning...

    Annie... a fresh salad every day. hmmm... I think not. My giant rodent does the same thing. I have contemplated a leash too, for Mini-Dew, but I think we would have the same outcome. Thanks for sparing me that expense.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...