The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a quick update... Clinch County tornado

MY SKY WATCH POST IS BELOW...


Yesterday, I watched severe weather dance all around me. I watched one cell in particular pass just to my south that had lots of rotation being exhibited. I watched it come up through north Florida... into Echols County as a severe thunderstorm warned cell and then enter Clinch County as a tornado warned cell. My weather radio sounded the alarm and blared the warnings. Well, as it turns out, the only reported tornado yesterday was produced in the cell that passed perhaps 20 miles to my southeast...

1543 7N OF FARGO CLINCH COUNTY,GA
TORNADO SPOTTED NORTH OF FARGO. TREES REPORTED SNAPPED.
Here are the screen shots...Yesterday's tornado was about 20 miles from me... chaseable... on a doggone Thursday!

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Dewdrop
Oh, btw, the Atlantic Basin is looking a little active again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...