The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One crazy weekend...

Well, as I mentioned, it was a crazy weekend, but my excitement began on Friday when I drove to the office with this wonderful sun dog and partial halo. It always makes me smile to see a halo. I feel extra blessed. So, after an uneventful workday, I left and picked up Mini-Dew, had a friend of hers over for the night, and in the morning, we left for Gainesville, FL, for a competition, where Mini-Dew did something new and did it wonderfully for the first time and in competition. Way to go Mini-Dew! Anyways, while we were there, we noticed a crane at the Kangaroo, checking out the non-lunar coronas. lol I wonder what your professor would make of that, Annie? We had an all around pleasant experience. While I was there, my mom called to coordinate dinner as she was passing through after a cruise. Coolness.

In the morning, we woke early and left for a trip to wonderful gtb's sister's where we rendezvous'ed with gtb's awesome friends. It was my first time meeting them, but we had a terrific time together, walking around downtown Atlanta. We even got our first engagement gift, and I had my first sake experience, among other things that you'll just have to wonder about.... All in all, wonderful time, wonderful new friends. It was a terrific time! I didn't want it to end!

Monday, we rushed back so gtb could get to work and Mini-Dew could participate in organized youth sports. Fun times. Check out the new recruit. They call him the mascot. Cute as a button.

Have a great night!
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. You are always on the go...when do you sleep??? Are you a vampire or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww... blood totally skeeves me out. NO! I just love to embrace life!

    Are you an auntie yet?!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...