The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving... I am on Skywatch strike... just this week though

Boy, am I ever stuffed!!! What a wonderful feast we had with Gtb's wonderful family! We all seem to resemble the bird. lol. No shortage of food, I'll tell you that. I took some pics, but I will download them later. We ate a scrumptious meal, and went for a calorie-burning walk and ate some incredible desserts. Then, I learned Hand and Foot, and I championed spoons. I think my friend Ro has some shots of me championing her games. Now, we are winding down about to rest up for the big day of shopping tomorrow. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. Well sounds like you had a great time and hope that you found some great buys, i got mine

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...