The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, May 01, 2009

Relay For Life!!!

Thanks, sis, Beth, for sharing this funny shot you captured at the zoo! Too cute!

Help DewdropI am preparing for a long night of raising money for a great cause! The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life takes place in my county tonight. This is my 13th year involved with the Relay, so it's a cause that is near and dear to my heart. The past 3 years, I was the accounting chairperson for the event... It'll be nice to sit back and enjoy the Relay as just a team captain. Let's just hope the weather holds up to the forecast!

Have a great weekend!
~Dewdrop

6 comments:

  1. Glad there are people like you around who so willingly volunteer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a darling picture! So much personality. And you hav a sis Beth?! How cool is THAT?!

    (grin)
    Beth :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a good laugh out of it. Hope your events go well today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaude you!! I am as is my husband survivors of cancer and my daughter has just been given the diagnosis. All is going well for here..We have faith that she too will be on solid ground.We can beat cancer..research so important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie Crumbley5/05/2009 2:00 AM

    Enjoyed meeting you at relay... Your awesome!! Decided i would check your webpage out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relay is a cause that is near and dear to my heart. I have lost too many family and friends to the horrible disease, and I want to make certain to do my part to prevent as many losses as possible. We can beat this disease!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...