The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, December 21, 2009

Objects in mirror ARE closer than they appear!

Friday for the south was buckets and buckets of rain. Fortunately, we escaped the brunt of it, but upstream and downstream was inundated with inches upon inches of rain. There was talk of some possible severe cells embedded within the system producing the gusher. The most exciting this that I experienced was driving under a significant flanking line. While I was under it, it looked like this...... all rough, rugged and ominous under its underbelly... When I got away from it though, I was blown away by the magnificence of the swelling towers stealing against the brilliant blue sky. Note: Objects in mirror ARE closer than they appear.

The weekend was a chaotic one full of Christmas programs, activities and baked goods. While we were out visiting the house that my dear son is in the process of buying, Santa came by on his big red "sleigh" delivering goody bags to all the good little boys and girls. It was quite a treat... only in Ray City. Honestly, I love that they take the time and do this for all the little boys and girls.
This morning, after what seemed like a typically dreadful start to yet another manic Monday, I was blessed with this brilliant 22° solar halo. What a special Christmas treat! I took a moment to praise God and thank Him for reminding me to smile because He loves me.In case I don't get back around to my blog before then, I would like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas, from my home to yours.

2:45PM driving back from Christmas party, full solar halo.
God bless.
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    Yes, those towers are beautiful. :o)

    Wishing you (and of course your family), the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Blessed Christmas Dew.
    Cheers and regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some last few snowy Christmas , if we fail to control Carbon Emitting Industries ,our next generations unable to see this beautiful environment. Global awareness is required.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...