What You Can Do To Be Prepared
It is important to review safety information before the threat of severe weather materializes. Have a plan and know how to react.
- Severe Weather Safety Checklist
- Tips on Receiving Severe Weather Warnings
- Tips on Developing a Severe Weather Safety Plan
- Monitor the latest weather forecasts
- Know where you will be Monday afternoon and evening, and be prepared to react to warnings in those situations.
- If you have a severe weather safety plan, now is the time to review that.
- Learn more about "the cap" and the concept of instability by watching this briefing.