The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, June 10, 2010

HOT AS... well, you know...

Well, I was walking through the lobby, where the door is propped open, yet we have been without A/C since Thursday, and the thermometer caught my eye. The offices are actually hotter, but that bottom right reading 89.5° is the inside the lobby temperature reading. Insanity. I'm melting, melting... what a world, what a world. Hazardous working conditions.

~Dew

3 comments:

  1. OH, my goodness!!! You ARE warm over there--I bet it is humid, too. We're supposed to be up to 77 degrees on Sunday--well, we'll see.

    Have a great weekend, hope you get some relief and AC with the weather so warm. You're right--hazardous conditions--I do NOT like hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! Way too warm without A/C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you captured the melting sky, perfectly... I feel that looks like a TIP of a ship... from this angle...

    Recently I switched to a custom domain and have lost friends on google friend connect. Request you to re-join :-)

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...