The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More fulfilling adventures with God and my groom

My wonderful groom and I have something beautifully special. We both see the world around us as a blessing from God, and we are intent on enjoying that gift. When the weather is perfect like it’s been (well, except for the lack of real weather, but… you know what I mean), we love to get out into creation and see it. So many people walk through life without ever “seeing” what God has placed all around them to enjoy. My wonderful groom and I seized the opportunity during our lunch excursion yesterday. We love to explore roads we’ve never been on before. Yesterday, we found a little dirt road off the main road and took it. We ended up on a beautiful oak and moss covered drive, with a scenic barn and wooden fence backdrop. It was a great setting for a yummy Macadoos, I mean Michael’s lunch. It was beautiful. It was serenity. We had a great time. Here’s what I got.
And… here’s how we played.
Just an update: possible development of Richard in the Caribbean. Keeping an eye on it.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...