The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

April 27, 2011...

I just want to share this account with whoever might be interested. My dear friend, Mike, a fellow storm chaser, along with Rick and JB, all members of the Southern Weather Brigade, were chasing storms on that fateful day April 27, 2011, when much of Alabama was devastated by an onslaught of tornadoes that left the state ravaged and hurting. The loss of life that day was historic and tragic. It was 8 months ago yesterday, and my friend Mike, who witnessed it firsthand and even prayed for the victims, as he watched helplessly, is just now finally able to share the details of that traumatic day... His story.

God bless all of those still coping with the devastation of those storms.

~Dewdrop

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing his blog post, Jenn. I still have some difficulty myself thinking and reliving that day. Of all the weather love I have, I still cannot bring myself to watch very many videos from that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends, you're both very welcome. I shared with Mike, and I'll share with you too, Jenn, that I am grateful that I had grand jury duty that day; otherwise, I would have been there and have to deal with the haunting memories... (Mike, Jenn lives in Ringgold, GA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two things can happen, it can be safe or tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Storm Chasing Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Storm Chasers, Storm and Extreme Weather Enthusiasts, Storm Chasing Experts, Clubs.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Storm Chasing Community: http://www.vorts.com/storm_chasing/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that's pretty random. CryStar? Is there a way to contact you direct?

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...