The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, August 01, 2014

Morning Writing Sessions

I was encouraged by my new friend to do an exercise in writing that she learned about at a "She Speaks" conference. I haven't done it yet, but the exercise involves writing 3 pages as soon as I wake up in the morning, not worrying about format or grammar or spelling or anything, just writing. I am thinking that I will go ahead and try that. It's just that my morning time is so precious, but I have some emotional response to recent events that has not broken through, which I am anxious to get written in such a way that communicates what I am feeling about it. I guess that means that I agree with her that the best approach is to just start writing. I'll let you know how that goes. ~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...