The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Beauty...


I saw the most amazing thing coming home last night... First of all, the bottom dropped out. We had a torrential downpour, and wouldn't you know it, I was no where near a radar and trapped in a metal building with no windows, just glass doors facing the wrong way. We had some amazing lightning, but I missed it... On the way home though, while I was driving up the road, after the storm had mostly passed, I saw the most amazing lightning that I have ever seen. It started at 3 different points at the ground and rose to the clouds at one point. Of course, my camera was in it's bag, and I was driving, and it was only for a split second, but WOW!!! DD saw it and thought it was pretty amazing.

Weather for today is the same forecast as yesterday. Gee, we think it could rain, maybe. We don't think it'll be severe, but it might be. What we do know, is that it will be hot. Ya think??? Boring....

I got confirmation about my HAM class at the end of the month. I have been studying like crazy. I am almost through the entire question pool. Then, I start making it really stick in my head. I should pass this test with flying colors, and that's great and all, but I want a general license after I get the Technician license. I'll have to learn CW. Great. I'm tone deaf; this should be fun.

I took these pictures the other day, but I love them so much, I thought I would share. Amazing to me is the one is taken from the ground. It almost looks like it was taken from above the clouds... Happy Tuesday!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...