The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm up to 10 now...

Another spectacular light show, and I parked myself in a field and shot some pics. The wind was ferrocious. The lightning was frequent, and I loved it. It was beautiful. I had a good vantage point for viewing the storm. I got a few shots of the storm at a distance, then the lightning as it rolled in. I got 3 shots. The one I posted is my favorite of all my shots. I am still after a multi-shot. Then, I'll be after a tornado... No tropical activity, but my theory is that our typical July stormy afternoons are just now here, so perhaps the tropical activity will follow accordingly. Let's remember, Hurricane Andrew struck in August. I'm not letting my guard down.

Weather for today is forecast the same as yesterday. This is the spotter note:


SPOTTER ACTIVATION IS POSSIBLE...ALL INTERESTS SHOULD MONITOR UPDATES ON THE WEATHER SITUATION THIS AFTERNOON SHOULD SOME STORMS BECOME SEVERE.




I am super proud of that shot!!! Love it!!


Keep your head in the clouds.
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...