The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, August 04, 2006

Get a Notepad

So funny... occasionally, I fall asleep on the couch at night while watching TV. The night before last, I did just that. When my husband tried to wake me up, while I was still mostly asleep, I said to him, "Get a notepad, so you can write down my call sign." That ain't right.... I guess studying for my Technician license is consuming my mind. I am about halfway through the question pool. It's pretty interesting the rules, and I hope I can learn the frequencies. I've never been good at that kind of stuff, watts, hertz, amperes, current... I think I'll apply for Vanity call sign so I can remember it, and then, it will be special.

What the heck happened to Chris?!?! He was so beautiful in his day... Now, he's a measley little TD. Poor little guy. I guess he's just clearing the way for the monster to come Debby...

Today, I have outdoor plans. I am taking most of the day off of work and plan to have some family time outdoors without my camera. That can only mean one thing... it is going to storm!


.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT...
A TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE TO THE NORTH OF THE AREA WILL MOVE SOUTHWARD AND COMBINE WITH THE SEA BREEZE FRONTS TO PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE REGION THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING. SOME OF THESE STORMS COULD BE STRONG...WITH
LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL...GUSTY WINDS...AND FREQUENT LIGHTNING...BUT ARE GENERALLY EXPECTED TO REMAIN BELOW SEVERE LIMITS.

Yep, I'm sure that outside afternoon, non-chase plans will induce weather. That's just the way it usually is...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...