The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Beautiful Sunset...Moonrise...


Last night, I captured some beautiful pictures of the crescent moon rising into the sunset. It was spectacular to see first hand. The camera didn't do it the justice I would have liked to have seen, but I am limited by my resources.









In the Atlantic there is a low with a concentration of convection, not surrounding what would be the center (not that I can see any rotation on the satellite imagery...). They expect a tropical depression to develop out of it by late today or tomorrow.

Yesterday, we had nothing. It was quite disappointing. I think I might have heard some distant rumbles of thunder while I was drifting off to la-la land, but I'm not certain. The forecast is clear and cool. It's beautiful outdoor weather. I might get a chance to pull some more weeds this weekend.

I heard that in that tornado outbreak last week (out west, not here...obviously), they determined that one of those tornadoes in Missouri was an F4. Amazing. My heart breaks for those who lost loved ones and/or suffered material loss.

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...