The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Boring South Georgia Weather... What's a Storm Chaser to do???

No hurricanes... (The tropical wave in the Atlantic is looking slightly more organized; they are still saying they expect something in the next day or two...isn't that what they said yesterday????) No weather... we are in danger of wildfire spread, because it's so dry - I guess they are just ignoring the 83% humidity... (Let it storm, let it storm, let it storm...) I have no new and pretty pictures. I have no exciting upcoming plans.

I have started looking at the General Question Pool... A lot of the questions are redundant from the technician pool. I guess they really want you to know that stuff. Boy, are the frequencies confusing! How am I supposed to retain all that, and why should I if I can just keep a chart handy that tells me all that? I can read a chart! I will start checking the FCC database soon, to see if I have a call sign.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me look through my pics. Oh, how about this one? This was on our trail walk at the Arboretum in Asheville, NC(boy, did I take some pics there?!). Hubby was pointing out how it sort of reminded him of the Blair Witch Project, so I decided to do a black and white up-a-tree shot... just to creep him out (he hates b & w's).

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...