The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Goodbye Gordon, Wake up Helene, and maybe TD9 up and coming...

First off, let me just say that I made a 100% on my practice test last night for the Technician test. Go me!!!

I took this picture while we were walking the trails on that adveturous day in the Appalachians of North Carolina. What an exciting day that was!!

Now, a tropical update: Gordon hit the Azores as a hurricane last night but is rapidly working into his extratropical transition. He became a Tropical Storm this morning. Helene is a strong Cat. 2 this morning. She was looking a little off balance, but she is starting to regroup. They are actually suggesting a Cat. 4 at some point, but she's a fish. She should work her way to up near Newfoundland before becoming extratropical in those cooler waters. We have a tropical wave off of Cape Verdes, looks massive. Should be impressive if he forms something; however, that is where Debby, Florence and Helene got their starts... all fish!

Locally, it was nice and cool this morning, perfect outdoor weather, makes me want to work in my yard. I'll have to do some of that this weekend. I wonder if they will provide me with a laptop at work to work outside???? Supposed to get down to 52 tonight. My tootsies should get good and cold.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...