The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, September 21, 2006

Gordon is just a memory...

Gordon has become extratropical. Hurricane Helene is losing her umph, but we have a wave stirring off the coast of Africa that might develop over the next day into a Tropical Depression, #9... Such a boring season. I can't even attempt to plan intercepts...

Yesterday, the sky was clear, completely clear, not one cloud to be seen. How crazy is that?! That makes a cloud stalker pretty restless. South Georgia Weather needs to become exciting. There is a large and impressive storm out west that will eventually move our way. They are forecasting, severe storms with hail and tornadoes... do I live in the wrong place or what? Just kidding... I wouldn't want to live there, but it sure would be nice to visit. :-)

I have nothing else to say. Today should be like yesterday. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

73,
~Dewdrop (This is my dewdrop pic -

I'm still working on my settings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...