The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, September 22, 2006

Slight Chance of Rain in South Georgia

Hurricane Helene is on course for nowhere. A big tropical wave is getting better organized, and there is a slight chance of rain here, a slight chance. No lightning forecasted until Sunday (of course, we have our church picnic that afternoon...). There are some major storms out west. Someone captured one of the twisters on their cell phone. Someday, I'll do a chase out west. It's only two thousand dollars... if I start saving now... I know I definitely want to go with someone who has experience. Someone recommended Silver Lining Tours. If I don't get any expereince here, I'll look into that. Otherwise, I think the LL team could tackle it...

That's all I've got. I'm studying hard for my test. I know most of the answers in the pool without even looking at my choices. I should be dreaming about radio before long.... lol

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...