The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, September 23, 2006

Guess Who's a HAM?!

I passed the Technician license test, better yet, I beat hubby on the test (by 1 answer - I only got one wrong), so I am a HAM!!! As soon as my name and call sign are listed in the FCC database, I can start using the radio!! Cool, huh? (Now I just need a radio.) I am so proud. I scored the highest in the class, too. Go me!! Once I find out what my FCC assigned call sign is, I'll decide whether or not I want a vanity call sign. Something like, KM4DEW... wouldn't that be cool? That's not it though, so don't go calling me there...

Hurricane Helene has picked back up. I didn't read the discussion today, but she's a fish, so who cares, I'm a Ham! There is a still a wave out there, could develop (insert Twilight Zone music here.)

I'm going to go and work in the yard. It's hot, but I'll survive. We got some fake mulch. I'll see how that works...

73 (I'm a HAM! Hey does that make me Ham sexy???),
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

Dew comment, please...