The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hurricane Florence, Tropical Storm Gordon and the future Tropical Depression #8

Hurricane Florence is looking like it's making the transition to extratropical. Tropical Storm Gordon is looking like a future hurricane, but a fish, and the tropical wave out of Africa is too far out to know anything, but I'm thinking fish based on Debby... What a crazy season!!

Locally...
WIDESPREAD SEVERE WEATHER OR FLOODING IS NOT LIKELY.

Life is pretty blah right now. I will just stay on track. I have an exciting plan for my landscape art. I am loving digital photography class (too bad next time is the last). I have two more classes before I get my technician license, and then, I think I'll try to go General, but I can't sit through 6 weeks of class...

Let me look through pics, see what I've got. Oh, I have another flower from the Arboretum.
There was a picture of the Biltmore Estate in the Parade Magazine this week... wouldn't that have been nice? Maybe some day...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...