The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, October 07, 2006

80's Music and Cleaning Supplies...

Well, it's Saturday afternoon, and what does that mean? 80's music on the digital cable and cleaning the house, top to bottom. I just listened to Peter Cetera's Glory of Love, from his 86 Solitude album... I haven't heard that song since I watched the Karate Kid movie that had it in it... What was that the second one? I don't remember. All I know is that when I heard the song, I thought about Ralph Machio...

Well, the Reconaisance flight headed toward the low in the Bahamas was cancelled because Tropical development is not "anticipated". This season has been a real downer. To top it all off, no local weather. There's not a cloud in the sky. Now that makes for a beautiful view of the moon (last night, it was spectacular-it lit up the sky so much that it looked like dusk at midnight... sorry star gazers).

Anyway, I am supposed to go to a house warming today without the gifts, but I'm waiting on my family to return. I'm writing to put off cleaning the bathroom... I guess it's inevitable, I have to clean the toilet... Doggone...

I figured I'd share this pic. I took it while we were at the Georgia Aquarium for Memorial Day Weekend. I would have to recommend avoiding that place on a holiday weekend, but that's when we were in the big A city. Anyway... enjoy!

Off to cleaning. Happy Saturday!

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...