The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm a Legitimate HAM!!!

I have a call sign!!! Even better, it's one sooner than hubby's, so I beat him again. (evil laugh) I'm not too sure that I like my call sign. I really am considering the vanity call sign program. "P" sounds too much like other letters. Anyway, hooray for me. I'm a genuine ham... no kidding, huh? Now, we just need radios.

Some storms in the Atlantic "unlikely" to become anything. No big shock there.

Locally, we have rain in the near future forecasted. Rain... liquid precipitation falling from the clouds... possibly even thunderstorms. Holy cow! Weather, here? I've almost forgotten what it's like...

Unfortunately, my life has just stepped up a few notches in other activities. Darling daughter participates in two competitive sports, girl scouts, volunteer work. I am a sponsor for a candidate entering our church, heavily involved in a huge local fundraiser which just started kicking back up for next year's event, children's church leader, marriage ministry... I am swamped. When's a girl to chase when her life doesn't allow for breathing? I will find time. Things will settle down... right? Sorry, just feeling a little overwhelmed with it all right now...

Here's a picture of a really cool bear. That was the funniest bear, he was at Silver Springs when we went there. He was actually dipping his paw into the water and drinking it off of himself rather than dipping his head in the water. Funny guy.



73, (I have a call sign, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...