The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, October 16, 2006

Is that Severe Weather I see???


Darling Daughter suggested that I take that pic a while back. It makes me so proud when she notices the spectacular view that God provides us. Yesterday, I was awe struck by spectacular sky. I think that every shade of blue was respresented. The clouds were like piles of cotton. It was surreal. A camera wouldn't have done it justice. I just sat back and appreciated it. My breath actually caught as I turned into my neighborhood, facing the setting sun in all that spectacularness... God's pallette. I am truly in awe.

Severe Weather is on its way!!! Southern Texas and Lousiana were getting hammered this morning. I think at one point, I counted 10 tornado warnings. It's so sad, because at that time, it was 5:30 AM, their time. I can't imagine having all that happen while you're sleeping. You don't know to seek shelter. You don't even know it's going on. I wish they were better at forecasting these events, so people could have the warning they need. I pray that everyone this morning out there faired well.

The good news is, it looks like we'll get some much needed rain today out of all this. I think our community well is struggling. My shower this morning was more like a trickle. We need rain. We've got some convection building in the Gulf. Come on over, the ground is dry.

This weekend was a blast. Saturday night, we went to WA with some friends and went to the haunted houses there. The weather was perfect for it. I love haunted houses. I totally let down my defenses and let it happen. It makes it so much more fun. I was screaming the whole night.

I received my FCC license in the mail this weekend. It's truly official. I am a licensed Ham. Too funny... I am still working to learn morse code. I have several letters down. Now, I just have to retain them.

- .- - .- .-.-.(ta ta - end of message),
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...