The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, October 13, 2006

That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles...

Well, the low in the Caribbean is "less conducive" now for forming anything. I guess what could have been is better than what will never be at all...

Hubby wised up and headed to the Dr. yesterday. They performed an EKG, which turned out OK. They have an ECG scheduled for this morning and a stress test later this month. We are hopeful that the chest pain was caused by stress and that he'll learn how to better manage his stress.

Tonight, we have our marriage ministry meeting. I call it a meeting, but it's really a fabulous social gathering where we encourage each other and offer support. It's nice. I made a special Halloween themed dessert to bring with us... mmmm....

Tomorrow, we are going to the Halloween set up at Wild Adventures. The weather is perfect for it. I might even need to wear a sweater. This is the weather we used for have for Halloween up north where I'm from up near Boston (no, not Boston, GA, Boston, MA)... please don't think any less of me for being a yankee.

Locally, nada, except a little cool. It's nice. Next weekend, I am traveling up to North Georgia. I hope to take a little side trip to check out the colors up there in them there hills. It should be beautiful by the time I get up there. Excellent photo op.

Speaking of photo ops, I took this one while doing a shoot of my darling daughter at a static display in town. I really like the way it turned out. I was practicing lighting.

That's all for me. Stay safe this Friday, the 13th.

.-.-. (morse for end of message),
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...