The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, October 12, 2006

TD (what number are we on?) 10???

A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM HAS BECOME A LITTLE BETTER DEFINED THIS MORNING OVER THE NORTHEASTERN CARIBBEAN SEA ABOUT 50 MILES SOUTH OF NEVIS AND ST. KITTS. THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED AND ALSO BECOME BETTER ORGANIZED...AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS HAVE BECOME SOMEWHAT MORE FAVORABLE FOR A TROPICAL DEPRESSION TO DEVELOP DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

A tropical depression???? WOW! In the Caribbean even!!!! They even said the word favorable!!! A pathetic season is one that causes me to get overly excited about the possible formation of a tropical depression.

Locally, we got rain. Woohoo! It wasn't CG and boom and downpours (you know the stuff that gets my heart pounding), but it rained. Much needed. Of course it's gone now, and we face a pretty hefty cold front. Temperatures are dropping.

Otherwise, I have nothing except a bullheaded hubby who is too darn stubborn to get chest pain checked into. Grumble, grumble, grumble. I guess some people just aren't meant to use their brains...

Aside from that (not to make light of the other, but it's out of my hands...), I started learning morse code. .- . .-. -. (a e r n) Hooray, go me. No pic. My PC is acting funny today.

Waiting for rain,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...