The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, October 30, 2006

Weather Goobs

I have come to a conclusion, folks. It is my firm belief that all storm chasers share the same personality. We all have the same sense of humor, and we are all major geeks. No offense adoring fans, but it's time to own up to it. We truly are goobers. What kind of people get excited about real time radar? And my goodness, let's not even get into the possibilty of 3D analyst on the gibson ridge... Start talking supercells, mesocyclones, CG, tornadoes, whew... gets our blood just a-boiling. It's not normal. It's not right. What is wrong with us?

Well, tomorrow Hubby is having a thalium stress test. I hate stress tests. They make me nervous. I realize that it's controlled and the best place to have a heart attack is at the hospital (if you are going to have one), but jeepers, creepers they scare me.

Speaking of Hubby, he has orchestrated some crazy Halloween grill out event, but it's all last minute and no one knows what's going on, least of all the wives. Anyway, I was told it would be at the neighbor's house, and that same neighbor's wife called me to ask what she should bring to my house. I don't think so! Not happening. I still don't know what's going on. It better not be at my house, though. I am not prepared. I am feeling pretty good though after my Italian chicken sandwich and strawberry milkshake. Mmmmmm...

I downloaded GRL3. I have no clue how to use it, but someone is supposed to help me figure it out. Fun, a new toy.

That's all I've got.

TTFN,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...