The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ah, the beauty of a cumulus tower...


Nothing says loving like instability in the atmosphere, a little moisture... I don't know what it is about cumulus towers, but they get my juices flowing, give me that bit of "mojo" so to speak (they're just so beautiful!!! I love to look at them, photograph them, watch them climb high into the atmosphere... I know, I need help. Should seek medical advice... seriously, I can't be the only one who feels this way about these beautiful masses in the sky.) Nothing will come of these; in fact, they have wiped all chances of rain out of the forecast on the 7 day... Tut, tut, it doesn't look like rain. It's all right though. I'm still just breaking into GRL-3, and with only one lesson under my belt, I still don't have a clue. I have it in the beginning stages of being set up though, so that's cool. Granted, I'm a zombie today, but my GR is falling in line with where I will want it... hopefully.

After spending all hours on GR last night, 5:00AM came along way too quickly this morning. I should've gotten off the computer sooner... oh well. I'll survive. You take opportunities when they present themself, right? Carpe diem, or something like that. (Oddly enough, 5:00 happens to be the butt crack of dawn...) I feel very challenged though. Old enough GK, thanks for the instruction and the help. Maybe soon, I'll be able to see myself. lol

Hubby's stress test went well. He has a headache now, and he feels sort of run down, but he's doing well.

Oh, and hey, I'm on messenger now through Yahoo. Feel free to IM me!! lol I am so new... my ID is on my profile page (my email), but you can probably guess what it is... big shocker.

Trick-or-treating tonight. Be safe. Live to trick-or-treat another day... Wow, rule #2 has lots of applications.

Happy Halloween!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...