The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, October 20, 2006

Work Changes....

I just got word that things might be changing for me at the office. They are planning on using me to fix some of the problems that currently exist. There are so many people at my work that I wouldn't want to work for that this is a scary concept. They must have a lot of confidence in me if they want me to fix everything. Opportunity? Maybe. Scary? Heck yes!!! Good thing I have plans to drink this weekend... I think I'm going to need it.

I can't see a single storm cloud in the sky, but I sure can smell the rain...


ttfn and TGIF!!!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...