The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

He stole my thunder...

Hubby stole my thunder. That's just wrong. It's really not fair that he got the weather I wanted... He didn't want it. It interfered with his plans. We got NOTHING! Nothing! How unfair is that?!

We have nothing in the forecast until the beginning of next week... so far, severe weather season is bearing a striking resemblance to our hurricane season. How disappointing! I don't think I'll get to use the GR before my trial period is over... How will I know if I like it or not??? For those of you who have forgotten what a storm might look like, here is a reminder... Someday, we'll meet again, fair storm...(sigh)

Oh, get this, while I was getting ready this morning, I was watching CNN Headline news, and during a commercial, I heard a familiar Christmas tune... except when I focused on the lyrics, I realized they were singing, "Get a, get a, get a Garmin." When have I ever seen a commercial for a GPS? (Never--to answer that) I'm thinking that it was my destiny to see that commercial, and I need to forget about the Polaroid and get a, get a, get a Garmin. I won't be running right out to get it... but I will get it.

Bear did really well in the sunroom... It's so funny because he is so used to the doggie door that he prances (yes, my dog prances) to it like he's going to go through it, and then he realizes it's closed and comes to an abrupt stop, slamming his bottom onto the floor... crazy dog.

Hopefully, I'll get my new trial contact today for my right eye. These toric lenses are annoying! I've been in contacts for over a month now, and they still don't have my RX right... grumble... Also, I am supposed to take dear son to the dentist. This will be his last trip under my insurance because of his age, so after this, he's on his own. Speaking of dentists, I had a special treat on my desk when I arrived at the office. You see, sitting on my desk was a package of gummy bears. No note, no name, no person to thank, but somehow they knew (or maybe it was a lucky guess) that gummy bears are my most favorite-est candy in the whole wide world. I am grateful to the anonymous gummy bear leaver.

Later,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...