The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It doesn't look like rain

Meetings.... blah. I am about to go to meeting number 2 of the day. I never have meetings, and all of the sudden... meetings out the wazoo... sheesh.

Looking at the radar, I am noticing that second line being pulled to the far north of us... What gives? I was looking forward to something, anything. Now, we get nothing. (sigh) You know, I'm beginning to get a complex... The storms that are supposed to chase me aren't even doing it.

I lightened my hair during lunch. The front is a little extreme, cause I am totally a blonde there now (like, oh my gosh)... but hopefully, it will settle down with some washing... I really like the rest of it, subtle change. Classy, not too overstated. Nice.

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...