The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, November 25, 2006

Rachael Ray ain't got nothing on me

A SURFACE COLD FRONT WILL SWEEP EAST THROUGH THE CWFA THURSDAY AFTN AND EVENING. AT THIS TIME...THE THREAT FOR SEVERE WEATHER REMAINS LOW...HOWEVER SOME STRONG STORMS ARE CERTAINLY A POSSIBILITY ALONG/AHEAD OF THE FRONT.

I must say that's the best news I've heard in a while... even if it is a low threat... at least the possibility exists... Prospects on the horizon...

Oh, I didn't talk at all about Thanksgiving dinner... did I? Well, I was there at my friend's house, and I was helping with dinner when I noticed on the stove in a pan, what appeared to be jar gravy... oh no... we can't be having that. We've got all these turkey juice, and you're planning to serve me jar gravy? I think not, so I had her find her cornstarch, and I sucked the juices from the pan with the turkey baster, and I made us some gravy.... Let me just tell you, Rachael Ray can't touch this!!!

That's all I've got. We'll be leaving for a different house soon... Weather there? clear, hi 71 low 37, calm. Wow, I'm excited. Not!

I haven't heard anything about my great-grandmother, and Bear is very tired acting, but he's always that way on trips. They wear him out (he's pretty old). I'll continue to monitor him.

I'd best get. They're making homeade waffles... mmmmm.... my favorite breakfast food!!!

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...