The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stop the world, I want to get off...


Just when I start to think that we might get something, they start downgrading the forecast to, yes folks, almost nothing... It's looking like a rainy event, but nothing more... maybe some lightning... one can hope...

Besides that, yesterday was a crazy day. Darling daughter was in post season, so her coach (aka Vigilant Hubby) was interested in her playing at least a small part of the game, so she did, and then we rushed across town --doing the speed limit the whole time...(cough, cough) for two hours of practice for her other team. No rest for the weary. On a good note, it offers me a fabulous opportunity to work off some of these Thanksgiving calories... I swear if I see another meal consisting of turkey, I'll go bonkers. NO MORE TURKEY!!!

This week is slow, but the weekend should keep me hopping... Breakfast with Santa, trip to the planetarium, private instruction for darling daughter, parade... whew, I'm tired already.

I was able to help my good friend in San Antonio... FL... with her math homework last night. It's so fun to help people with math. I really am considering going to get my masters in education, so I can go to the local community college and teach math. The dean of faculty already told me that if I get my masters, he'll hire me... I really have a passion for it, and if I can teach someone math on the phone driving down the road, I can definitely do it in a classroom. I am such a math geek... I just love it... can't help myself.

That's all I've got...

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...