The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Is it too late to head south for the winter...?

Wow... a chance of light drizzle tomorrow... combined with cold temperatures, that sounds positively miserable. What really sounds miserable is the forecast low for Friday night... 19... Yes, 19 degrees. I can't believe this ridiculously cold weather. I don't want to be a dewdrop-sicle. What I really can't believe, though, is that this is the only weather there is to speak of. I am terribly supercell deprived.

Yesterday, I finally got my contact lenses... as in, since whenever that was, what September/October, I have been in trial lenses, trying to find the right combination for my eyes. I don't think we got the perfect one, but I hit the point where I was sick of fooling with it. I do really like the Acuvue Oasis contacts. You can barely tell they are there unless there is 0% humidity... such as now.

We've got another parade this weekend. No rest for the weary... Tis the season to totally stress myself out running from here to there and there to here... I think siestas should be used here. They would help me out tremendously.

Blogger isn't let me post any pictures, so no pics for you...

Anyway, better run.

ttfn,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...