The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My first meso...


Looky, looky what I found... I remember taking this picture years ago while I was in Jacksonville... I don't remember exactly when it was, but I am guessing around the year 2000. It was awesome! I remember seeing it and thinking that we were in a bad spot because we were stuck on the interstate. There was traffic in front of us (not good road options), and we would have been in big trouble if that funnel had dropped. Fortunately, it did not... I experienced a supercell later when I was traveling alone, again on I-10 in traffic, but this had a huge rotation, looked like a massive tornado wanting to form. That was a scary funnel cloud. It was amazing! Ahh, the memories...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...