The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, December 07, 2006

Temps taking a plunge...

WITH TEMPERATURES PLUNGING INTO THE UPPER TEENS TO LOWER 20S AT SEVERAL INLAND LOCATIONS WITH SEVERAL RECORD LOWS IN JEOPARDY OF BEING BROKEN. Not really a record I was hoping to break, but here we are. Apparently, Southern Florida is the only area escaping this Arctic Airmass, so I guess I should be off to Miami... lol I AM due a vacation. I need to save days for my waterfall expedition though.

Nothing going on here. Hubby's home with some miscellaneous illness... poor thing. Not really sure what it is he's got, but he sounds awful... Hopefully, he won't give it to me, whatever it is. I don't want it, and darling daughter doesn't want any either.

I think I took this sunset shot the other day outside my office... No, no, I remember, I took it while I was chasing the sunset one day. This was taken across the interstate I think... I might have already posted it, but I felt like sharing again... enjoy.

Other than that, I started wrapping Christmas presents last night. I have actually made a huge dent in Christmas shopping too. I am feeling a lot better than I was. I would feel a whole lot better if Kohl's would tell me that that package has shipped... I need to revisit my list and see what I have left to get.

I wish there was weather to talk about. How dare we get this cold weather without a significant weather event. Some nerve this airmass has.

Better get...
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...