The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's a curse

SOME HINT OF POTENTIALLY SEVERE WX SCENARIO FOR CWA ON CHRISTMAS EVE ...DEPENDING ON DEPTH OF UPPER SYSTEM. Figures... chance of severe wx on a traveling day... isn't that always the way???? Friday and Saturday have gone down to a chance of isolated thunderstorms... it's a curse. It must be.

I am soooo tired today. I am running on almost nothing. I tried to cram in way too much yesterday. I am pooped. On the plus side, I am almost done with my Christmas crafts. I only have 3 more steps. I can't wait to have that project behind me... Everything else in my life and daily routine has sort of fallen by the way side... I can't wait until I am finally caught up with everything. Dare to dream.

Driving to day care today (and yesterday actually), I was driving by a local pond that I pass all the time, but this time, the sun shone threw a deep layer of fog which covered the pond like a thick blanket... two stray trees in the pond created the perfect setting for a picture as the fog sifted through their branches... too bad it was on a bad curve, and I was terribly late on account of a train. It was a phenomenal site, and since I couldn't capture it, you'll just have to take my word for it.

The pic is another from yesterday's sunrise.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...