The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Warning...Venting!!!

You know, I found it very disturbing that my yahoo just said good morning to me... obviously, it doesn't realize that I just spent the last 2 hours fixing my stupid computer. It is obviously not a good morning... it's after midnight, and I am still on the computer!!!! The good news is that Microsoft Tech Support was very thorough and concise. I was able to easily fix the problem... it just took forever. I am very good at following instructions, and apparently, I did a good job of describing my problem, because it was all done through one long email from them after my initial request for help. The bad news is that it's 12:09 AM... my crafts aren't finished... my cards aren't addressed... my laundry is not sorted... and I can hear hubby snoring in the other room. It doesn't seem fair that he gets to play his stupid game, screw up the computer and leave me to fix it, while I have 10,000 other tasks to complete and he is sleeping. grumble. grumble. grumble. I think I will return to my crafts. I want to at least get this part finished. So much to do in so little time.

Good night all...
~A very sleepy Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...